Friday, April 23, 2021

THE GENTLEMEN ! - by Dips


THE GENTLEMEN ! 

 What are the GENTLEMEN called?

    You know, man has one stereotype. He has the hype macho type.
 He will  drive the home,he will save the girl ,he 
will not cry and not get weak. And I think this's not Right !
       
      I didn't wanna become HERO, SAVIOUR n SUPERMAN .
      I wanna  become  who cries  ,who sangs, and if possible can save ,that man.
      I get senty in my mother tongue ,so I write in English
     That MAN who don't how to knot a Tie but know how to cook food!

    I  didn't care whether your English is slow or fast, I didn't care  about you're
    Gay or Straight and what is your caste !
    I know that ads have told you to play it too cool and father asked you to be disciplined
    as if you are always in school.
    
   THEY said 'BE A GENTLEMAN!' but they also said  it's bad for a man to be gentle !
   coz they want to save the honour , and want to put the magical perfume and they think girls will die       for them !  
    
    BUT why will they die? they won't to die they didn't want to fear if i am standing for them.
     He can choose between the Pink and Pink Floyd. He can also afraid of Dark.
     Coz he has also experienced a violence , and Patriarchy has also touched him in a wrong way.
      
       He grows up under the burden of growing up quickly but his heart is also of 300 grams .
       but it is coated with iron .
       Don't Interact him with car and gun toy when he is child.
       And not necessary whether he is a good driver or not or weak in technical knowledge
       But the only condition of being male is to be true.
      And it's not necessary that my passion to play guitar like a cool and i have a flower in my hand for a girl
      or  have a giant car and have a every ride of a life should be pool.
       
      I take care of my wife and children ,and make a tea for her.
      There is a  big diffrence in boy and girl but i know the diffrence is beautiful
     But  I consider to make difference to be the biggest crime.
     That's why you should told to your son that it is not necessary to pull a chair for them or pull a car's door
      But when something is wrong, you should be the first to voice up on it.

      Because men are not made with six packs,or having a big income or  by SHOUTING or                  hiding  there  tears .
      If someone felling cold, then his heart is also feels as well 
      That the one who HURTS is actually a MAN .
      Whether you sleep on the carpet or walk on the red carpet
        
      "LET ME TELL YOU,YOU ARE THE MOST POWERFUL,
     AS LONG AS THEIR LIVES A GENTLEMAN IN YOU !"
                                        

8 comments:

  1. Great bro we are most powerful as a gentelman great thoughts keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was something needed to be written.
    AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just excellently written bro!!!
    Gentlemen r those who derives from all efforts of him to became a GENTLE.....starting from him home to outsider world.

    ReplyDelete

THE GENTLEMEN ! - by Dips

THE GENTLEMEN !    What are the GENTLEMEN called?     Y ou know, man has one stereotype. He has the hype macho type.  He will  drive the hom...